TPI elects officers and new board members
EAST DUNDEE, Illinois
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
– Turfgrass Producers International (TPI) has announced its 2016-17 officers and board of directors, effective July 1. The officers and new board members were elected during TPI's Annual Business Meeting Feb, 23 at the association's 2016 International Education Conference & Field Day in Houston.
Linda Pittillo Bradley, co-owner of Turf Mountain Sod in Hendersonville, N.C., was elected President; Jimmy Fox, president of Evergreen Turf in Chandler, Ariz., was elected vice president, and Eric Heuver, president of Eagle Lake Professional Landscape Supply in Strathmore, Alberta, CANADA was elected secretary-treasurer.
Also elected to the TPI's board were Tim Wollesen, president/owner of Sales Midwest, Inc. in Olathe, KS, and Mark Tribbett of JB Instant Lawn, Inc. in Silverton, OR.
Continuing their service on the TPI board are:
• John Coombs, Sr. Coombs Sod Farms, LLC – U.S.A.
• Hugh Dampney, ECO Turf – ENGLAND
• Steve Griffen, Saratoga Sod Farm, Inc. – U.S.A.
• Randy Jasperson, Jasperson Sod Farm – U.S.A.
• Hank Kerfoot, Modern Turf – U.S.A.
• Will Nugent, (Past President) Bethel Farms – U.S.A.